Retirement – Another one of life’s milestones.
Did you know that around 10,000 people reach retirement age every single day!!
That’s a lot of parties.
Having a retirement party is a great way to celebrate leaving work life and enjoying the next part of your life.
Whether you plan on doing lots of travelling or just relaxing. It is a time to celebrate.
Here a few things to think about when planning a retirement party for yourself or for a colleague.
- Where are you going to hold the party?
- Are you going to have a theme?
- What about music you will need a DJ – Think about favourite music
- Do not forget to invite family & friends not just work colleagues.
- And what about old colleagues, who have already left.
- Are you going to do presentations? Are they going to be serious or funny.
- Do not forget the food.
- or the cake.
- Photo booths are a big hit for any age and very on trend right now.
- You will need decorations – do not forget the balloons!!
- Old photos – maybe Include achievements
- Are you going to do Speeches – who is going to do them?
What if you are not going to do a full evening party. That ok, most of these options can be done for a fun last day at work.
Whichever option you decide on, remember it is all about an enjoyable occasion. Creating new memories and remembering the old memories.
Until next time,